Exciting job opportunities and work placements will be available at the MK:Smart Technology Employability and Graduate Fair to be held at University Campus Milton Keynes (UCMK) on Wednesday 24 February.
Open from 11am to 2.30pm, the Graduate Fair aims to bring together citizens, students and businesses to work together on innovative solutions to a variety of real-world issues that affect a growing city such as Milton Keynes.
Gordon Mellor UCMK Campus Director said: “The MK:Smart Technology Employability & Graduate Fair will offer job opportunities, work placements and a real opportunity to drive forward smart city solutions.”
Exhibitors at the fair include a range of SME’s who are developing innovative technologies, as well as a number of larger employers such as Grant Thornton, Metro Bank and the Army.
Visitors to the fair will find:
- Placement, work experience and job opportunities for both undergraduate and postgraduate students and graduates.
- A presentation on the Lutz driverless cars project shortly to be trialled in Milton Keynes
- Tours of the newly expanded UCMK campus
- An opportunity to interact with innovative, SMART city technologies with many of the exhibitors presenting their products and services
- STEM taster day for local schools.